This week we wanted to give you some fun inspiration for making Valentine's treats for the kids and family.
On the Computer
Easy: Take a photo of one of the kids making a heart shape with their fingers. Insert text over the top and add a border. Voila! A quick Valentine you can print at home or at the store on the Luci Kiosk.
(picture "borrowed" from creating keepsakes)
Read the tutorial for this fun twist on Valentine's Cards from
Easy:(picture "borrowed" from skip to my lou)
Make these super cute Butterfly Valentines! Free down loadable PDF pattern available from
Skip To My Lou.
Red Crepe Paper (or thin scrapbooking paper)
Green Floral Tape
What to do:
1. Push the skewer through two kisses, keeping their flat sides together
2. Wrap the red paper around the kisses and twist around the skewer
3. Starting at the base of the "bud" wrap the floral tape around the skewer. Add a paper leave while wrapping
4. Tie a little piece of ribbon at the base of the "bud"
5. Write "to:" and "from:" on the paper leaf and their ready to give away!